Monday, May 7, 2012

30 Things in 15 weeks

Dearest Boys,


While I don’t like acknowledging it, I know it’s not summer yet. But, to be honest, my brain is already on summer vacation. I am so ready to be checked out and I’m trying hard not to go into full-blown, summer mode. So I’m just easing into it…a little…with a list. These 30 things represent Summer 2012 and, since I’m starting them now, we have 15 weeks to fill with fun!

*Make smoothies
*Play a game with a grandparent
*See a movie in the theater
*Fly on an airplane
*Play at a splash park
*Build a sandcastle
*Swim in at least 3 different pools
*Visit the zoo
*Go to a museum
*Play at The Ark
*Watch a parade
*Ride a rollercoaster
*See the ocean
*Throw water balloons
*Make homemade ice cream
*Hug a great-grandparent
*Check out books from the library
*Watch a baseball game
*Fly a kite
*Create a painting
*Play at Paradise Pond
*Empty our game card at Going Bonkers
*Family Game Night
*Visit the dentist
*“R.C. car race”
*Practice handwriting
*Attend Vacation Bible School
*Donate toys
*Play at at least 4 new parks
*Take a road trip

Let the good times roll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment